Sunday, April 25, 2010

Better your cycling skills

Join Alison May 23rd at the 2010 INAUGURAL CYCLING SKILLS CLINIC in Morrison, Colorado.

Learn skills such as bike handling, fast cornering, descending, climbing, bumping and riding safely in a pack.

Other coaches that will be there-
~Tyler Hamilton, Olympic Gold Medalist, Men’s Time Trial
~ Kerstin Weule, Xterra Triathlon World Champion, Ret. Pro

Learn now, or forever hold your tongue when you complain about getting dropped on a decent or someone taking your spot in the pack.

Click here for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, if I didnt have a big race that day, I would be there in a heartbeat. Those are all the skills I am trying to work on. I have MUCH to learn. Let me know if you have this clinic again, or if I can get the 'Clif Notes' version! ;-)
    Cat Ebeling

    ReplyDelete